Our philosophy is to provide comprehensive logistics services to fit perfectly with your entire value chain. Our contract logistics experts have in-depth industry-specific experience to cover:
- Inbound logistics
- Production logistics
- Outbound logistics
- Packaging and value-added services
- Reverse logistics
Our product portfolio offers customized solutions based on needs and trends. We design and build an optimal solution configured to meet your cost and service requirements.
High-tech & consumer electronics
We constantly develop new logistics concepts to support this rapidly evolving market. By providing flexible and customisable services aligned with your business needs, you can respond directly and decisively to the demands and expectations of your customers.
Since high-tech and consumer electronics tend to be high value goods, we keep a strong focus on security and loss-prevention to ensure minimal risk.
Just in time shipment flows of original spare parts and material for production sites is a key requirement of a logistics provider. With standardised processes, advanced information systems and expertise in automotive industry, we ensure full transparency and control over the entire supply chain.
Our comprehensive logistics services include consolidation of products from multiple suppliers, transport flexibility to respond to changing market conditions or extraordinary events, optimised costs, and streamlined processes – all to ensure that your lead times are met.
Increasing costs of material and labour, the need for efficient production and continuous shipment flow all have an impact on the supply chain.
Capabilities range from comprehensive logistics services for spare parts and materials, through the movement of large, bulky equipment, to the transportation of major power generators and turbines. We will even shift entire manufacturing plants.
Pharmaceutical & Healthcare
We support many of the world’s leading pharmaceutical and healthcare companies with supply chain management solutions that need to be totally reliable. The pharma and healthcare industry has high demands around safety, temperature control and in-time deliveries to hospitals, laboratories and pharmacies.
Specialised certificates for warehousing and distribution of pharmaceuticals and medical devices enable us to offer value-added and special services to this most demanding and highly regulated of industries.
Our solutions will help you meet your current and future challenges, allowing you to concentrate on your own business:
- Space for storage and handling of drugs, narcotics and psychotropic substances, medical devices and dietary supplements with an area of 2.000 square meters
- Temperature measurement system (coolers - 8 to 12 pallets) - temperature controlled storage space
- Smoke detectors, fire alarm system
- Value-added services - packing, repacking and labelling
Retail sector is highly developed and is characterised by strong competitive pressures. Distribution network delivery times and high-end customer requirements are among the main factors that affect the players in this market. As a specialist for an integrated and comprehensive network of logistics solutions, we provide our clients with a wide range of services:
- Reliable delivery times by overland, seafreight and airfreight
- Value-added services such as adding promotional leaflets, labeling and repackaging
- With a comprehensive range of logistics services, we can move your food brands globally, from factory to market - wherever your market may be
- Consumer market has made us a logistics expert for the FMCG industry
- We provide consistently high quality logistics services to global and local FMCG companies in over 40 countries